What’s Included in my pass?
- Access to the off-site pre-event Meet Market on 13th October
- Invitation to all Networking parties including the Platinum Sponsors party 14th and Gold Sponsors party on 15th
- Entry to Exhibition Lounge on 14th & 15th
- Access to all Conference Spotlight Sessions & Workshops 14th & 15th
- Access to Country Update Sessions 14th & 15th
- 5 Star Buffet lunch with wine on 14th & 15th
- Networking tool 1st – 31st October
- LinkedIn VIP Group Membership
When do I get my event pass?
We do not send out any passes in the post. Please pick up your pass on arrival from the registration desk centrally located in the hotel lobby.
How do I get an invitation to the Platinum and Gold Sponsor events?
The parties are included in your event pass. Please wear your wristband to obtain entry to outside networking events
Do I need to pay extra to attend the conference?
All conference sessions are included in your event pass
Is there food onsite?
A 5 Star seated lunch with wine is included in your WT event pass
I want to get an invoice for my event pass
If you pay for your pass online you will receive a full receipt with the details you enter for your pass. Invoices are issue with an additional 25 Euro admin charge.
Why do I need to pay IVA?
We are required to comply with the VAT rules issued by the European Union (EU) under the VAT Directive.. Within the EU, the place of supply rules for the service of attending an event is deemed to be the Member State in which that event is taking place. Although World Telemedia Limited is a UK based company, our annual event occurs in Spain, therefore we are required under the EU VAT rules to register for Spanish IVA, and charge Spanish VAT on our invoices for admission to our event.
The following narrative has been taken from the following website http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/eu-vat-rules-topic/where-tax_en#supply_services
B2B services in respect of admission to cultural, artistic, sporting, scientific, educational, entertainment and similar events will be taxed at the place where those events actually take place [Article 53 of the VAT Directive]
- Example 34: When an Irish company for business purposes pays for the entry to an opera in Verona, the ticket will contain Italian VAT. That applies whether the ticket is bought on-line or at the ticket booth.
- Example 35: For a conference organised in Stockholm for participants paying a fee to attend, Swedish VAT is charged.
I need to cancel my pass
Written cancellations made four weeks before the event date will be subject to a full refund minus bank charges of 5% and a €10 admin fee . Written cancellations made two weeks before the event date will be subject to a 50% refund per ticket. Cancellations made less than two weeks before the event date cannot be refunded. All cancellations must be made in writing (via email or post). World Telemedia Ltd reserves the right to alter the programme without notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
The only exceptions to this rule are the written cancellation policies listed above.
We also reserve the right in our absolute discretion and without further liability to cancel the programme in which all monies will be refunded.World Telemedia Ltd safeguard your data. I agree to the storage and handling of my data so that my order can be processed. We will endeavour to keep you informed of our other conferences and products where appropriate.