What’s Included in my pass?
- Access to the Meet Market
- Invitation to all Networking Events
- Invitation to all Networking parties including the Gold Sponsors party on 13th and Platinum Sponsors party 14th
- Entry to Exhibition Lounge on 14th & 15th
- Access to all Conference Spotlight Sessions & Workshops 14th & 15th
- Access to Country Update Sessions 14th & 15th
- 5 Star Buffet lunch with wine on 14th & 15th
- Premium Subscription to Telemedia8.1 to 31 Dec 2021
When do I get my event pass?
We do not send out any passes in the post. Please pick up your pass on arrival from the registration desk centrally located in the hotel lobby.
How do I get an invitation to the Platinum and Gold Sponsor events?
The parties are included in your event pass. Please wear your wristband to obtain entry to outside networking events
Do I need to pay extra to attend the conference?
All conference sessions are included in your event pass
Is there food onsite?
A 5 Star seated lunch with wine is included in your WT event pass on Thursday 14th and Friday 15th.
I want to get an invoice for my event pass
If you pay for your pass online you will receive a full receipt with the details you enter for your pass. Invoices are issue with an additional 25 Euro admin charge.
Why do I need to pay IVA?
We are required to comply with the VAT rules issued by the European Union (EU) under the VAT Directive.. Within the EU, the place of supply rules for the service of attending an event is deemed to be the Member State in which that event is taking place. Although World Telemedia Limited is a UK based company, our annual event occurs in Spain, therefore we are required under the EU VAT rules to register for Spanish IVA, and charge Spanish VAT on our invoices for admission to our event.
The following narrative has been taken from the following website http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/eu-vat-rules-topic/where-tax_en#supply_services
B2B services in respect of admission to cultural, artistic, sporting, scientific, educational, entertainment and similar events will be taxed at the place where those events actually take place [Article 53 of the VAT Directive]
- Example 34: When an Irish company for business purposes pays for the entry to an opera in Verona, the ticket will contain Italian VAT. That applies whether the ticket is bought on-line or at the ticket booth.
- Example 35: For a conference organised in Stockholm for participants paying a fee to attend, Swedish VAT is charged.
Take your PCR test on-site at World Telemedia
At the time of writing, we recognise that many of our attendees will now be required to show proof of a PCR or antigen test as part of their return travel arrangements. To make this process as simple and stress-free as possible, we’ve now made arrangements to set up our own fully licenced Covid testing facility onsite.
- Approved private clinician
- Results within 24hrs
- PCR €100 / Antigen €45 (pay direct)
- €10 Advance booking fee applies
13th 13:00 to 15:00
14th 11:00 – 13:00
15th 11:00 – 13:00
Email moc.l1632318308iamg@1632318308usepa1632318308icul1632318308 directly with preferred date to book your appointment
I need to Cancel my Pass due to COVID-19
In the light of the current uncertain climate, we have susupended our usual cancellation policy so you can book in complete confidence. If the worst happens and you are unable to travel to the event your pass can be transferred to a colleague, moved to the next event, refunded (minus CC charges charged to us directly).
On-site etiquette at WT21
- At the time or writing all participants are required to wear a face mask when walking around the venue. You may remove your mask once seated.
- Keep your distance
- Maintain good hand hygiene
- Make use of the hand gel dispensers located at regular intervals around the venue
- Elbow bump rather than handshake
- However much you love each other do not kiss.
- If you feel unwell, stay home and take a test